Monday, September 21, 2009

The Best Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. It was the best birthday.
I went to the hunting shack with my friend Brady. We went grouse hunting with my dad. We spent the night. It was a lot of fun.

Then on Sunday afternoon my grandparents joined my family to help me celebrate.
The best part of my day was my presents. My parents gave me "The Dangerous Book For Boys" I have wanted it for over a year. I am so excited. I also received money from my one set of grandparents and my uncle Mark for a hunting bow I have been saving money for.

My other grandparents gave me a camera! One that can zoom in and out and has a flash. It has a lot of cool features and I couldn't wait for the battery to charge so I could try it out.

This was the best birthday. I am 10.
pictures taken by my mom

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday!! it sounds like it was a good one indeed. will be fun to see the pictures you take with your new camera, right here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. Black Belt Karate Dude! Your mom loves you alot ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real camera cool! I am envious! I have to wait for Christmas for mine! Boo-hoo! But wait, this is about you..Happy Birthday To You, I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my "very favorite 10 year old boy". We had an awesome day celebrating with you and I can't wait to see some of the pictures you took with the camera we gave you. I am glad it was your best birthday. My wish for you is a happy year and many many more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I'm a little late...but my wishes are for the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete